Pacific Southwest Addiction Technology
PSATTC PowerPoints by Category or Lecture Series:
- Alcohol and Drug Program Administration (ADPA)
- Annual Drug Court Conference for Countywide Criminal Justice Coordination Committee (CCJCC)
- California Addiction Training and Education Series (CATES)
- California Opioid Maintenance Providers Training (COMP)
- Co-Occurring Disorders (COD)
- Drug Court Conference
- Integrating Care through Use of SBI in HIV Settings
- SBIRT Trainings
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Control (SAPC)
- Substance Abuse Research Consortium (SARC)
- Synthetic Drug Training Package
- Other Presentations
Day 1 - October 26, 2011
Healthcare Reform and Integrated Care
Mady Chalk, Ph.D.
Workshops: Session I
- Navigating Primary Care and Finding Common Language: Medical Problems Associated with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
Thomas Freese, Ph.D.
- Integrating Mental Health Evidence Based Practices with Substance Abuse Treatment
LaTonya Wood, Ph.D., Don Hashima, Mayra Mendez, Ph.D.
- The Art of Culture Change: Creating a Recovery Centered Culture at your Agency
Program Culture Institute Brochure and RCCS CoOcc Handout Booklet
Steven Wilson, M.D., David Heffron, B.A.
- From Cuffs to Community: Public Safety Realignment Implementation in LA County
Mark Delgado, B.A., Roderick Shaner, M.D., John Viernes Jr., M.ED.
- Promoting Recovery through Effective Tobacco Cessation Interventions
Chad Morris, Ph.D.
- Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care: What Physicians Need to Know
David Pating, M.D.
Integration of Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders into Primary Care: Models of Co‐Located and Integrated Services
Lily Alvarez, Stephen Kaplan, LSCW
Workshops: Session II
- Overcoming Obstacles to Successfully Implement Medication Assisted Treatment
Ken Bachrach, Ph.D.
- Co-Occurring Trauma and Substance Use Disorders: Treatment Strategies for Working
with Women, Veterans, and other Special Populations
Alison Hamilton, Ph.D.
- Recovery, Health, and the Role of Peer Support: An Integrated Approach
Moderators: Kalene Gilbert, LCSW, Scott Hanada, LCSW
- Treatment of Individuals with COD Involved in the Criminal Justice System
Thomas Granucci, LCSW, United States Probation Office
- Transforming Supervision: Skills and Competencies for Integrated Workplaces
Carol Falender, Ph.D.
- Co-Occurring Joint Action Council (COJAC): One Person, One Team, One Plan
Adolescent Guidelines - Final Handout
Youth Comm Statement of Necessity
Panel: Debbie Reno‐Smith, MFT, Jim O’Connell, Madelyn Schlaepfer, Ph.D.
Day 2 - October 27, 2011
Workshops: Session III
- Strategies for Incorporating Substance Use Treatment into Mental Health Evidence Based Practices
Thomas E. Freese, Ph.D., Todd Sosna, Ph.D., Animated Consulting
- Healthy Aging: Clinical Tools for Treating Older Adults with COD
Sherry Larkins, Ph.D., Mitchell Karno, Ph.D.
- (coming soon) Engaging and Treating Transition Age Youth with COD
Panel: Tori Palliccia, MFT, Jennifer Maldonado, LCSW, Melba Hernandez, MSW
- Trauma Focused Clinical Supervision and Workforce Development
Brenda Wiewel, LCSW, Toni Mosley, MS