Pacific Southwest Addiction Technology Transfer
PSATTC PowerPoints by Category or Lecture Series:
- Synthetic Drug Training Package
- Alcohol and Drug Program Administration (ADPA)
- California Addiction Training and Education Series (CATES)
- Annual Drug Court Conference for Countywide Criminal Justice Coordination Committee (CCJCC)
- Co-Occurring Disorders (COD)
- California Opioid Maintenance Providers Training (COMP)
- Substance Abuse Research Consortiuum (SARC)
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Control (SAPC)
- Other Presentations
Countywide Criminal Justice Coordination Committee (CCJCC)
Los Angeles County Annual Drug Court Conference
Presented: Thursday, April 12, 2012, Los Angeles, CA
The NIATx Model of Process Improvement
Beth Rutkowski, MPH
The Results of a Pilot of Vivitrol: A Medication Assisted Treatment for Alcohol and Opioid Addiction
James H. Barger, M.D.
Desiree A. Crevecoeur-MacPhail, Ph.D.
Co-Occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders
Joy Chudzynski, Psyh.D.
Screening, Brief Intervention & Referral to Treatment
Sherry Larkins, Ph.D.