2015 International Conference on Global Health
April 22 - 24, 2015 • Hangzhou, China
The UCLA Center for Advancing Longitudinal Drug Abuse Research (CALDAR), in collaboration with the Asian & Pacific Islander Addiction Science Network, is pleased to announce the second meeting of Conference Series to Promote Global Health, sponsored by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Conference Theme: "Prevention and treatment of substance abuse and HIV, focusing on Asian countries and Pacific Islands."
UCLA ISAP Training Program in Addiction Health Services:
Now Accepting Applications
(For postdoctoral PhD and MD fellows)
Click flyer for more information.
- ISAP to Host Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Trainings in Six California Counties
- First National Survey of Substance Use in Iraq, Which Began in February, Is Now on Hold
- Evidence-Based Practices Are Not Always Effective: The Case of Vouchers with Parolees
- ISAP Tests Use of Smartphones to Improve Treatment Outcomes for Opioid Users
- An Evaluation of the Use of Extended-Release Naltrexone with Drug Court Participants
- Study Updates from the Pacific Region Node of the NIDA Clinical Trials Network (CTN)
- Recent UCLA ISAP Publications
2015 International Conference on
Global Health: Prevention and
and Treatment of Substance Use
Disorders and HIV
April 22-24, 2015